WHY VIETNAM A IDEAL DESTINATION FOR MBBS STUDENTS FROM INDIA
MBBS Eligibility in Vietnam
- Eligibility criteria includes pass in the school education in 10+2 pattern, with minimum score of 50 % in aggregate in the major subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Students shall provide all certificates that authenticate their qualification while sending application for admission. It includes mark sheets, school leaving certificate, etc.
- Proof of bank statement
- Medical examination certificate
- Must be NEET-UG qualified
- IELTS required for Few universities
MBBS course duration in Vietnam
- MBBS duration is 6 years with 5 years course 1 year internship
- Specially curated syllabus for Indian students (Reference from MCI syllabus) (easy to clear Next 1 exam)
- Clinical Rotation will start from 2nd year on wards for all MBBS students.(Easy to clear Next 2 exam)
- You need to achieve 270 credits in which 186 credits are required for theory and 84 credits in practical’s
- Students are trained in state of art facilities in 11 tied up multispecialty hospitals which has total 4000 bedded & which has high patient inflow across the city.
- USMLE,PLAB & FMGE training provided along with the course
- MBBS in Vietnam is globally recognised. It was approved by WHO, World directory of Medical school & Ministry of health & education Vietnam
ATTITUDE: Medical ethics is defined as integrity and giving top priority to the safety and benefits of patients in any clinical decision, compassion and respect for patients and their relatives, for peers and other healthcare professionals. A lifelong learning attitude is emphasized, guided and facilitated throughout the whole program for continuous career development.
KNOWLEDGE: Medical competence is defined as basic core knowledge of pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, and management of common diseases. This knowledge base includes anatomy, genetics, biochemistry, physiology, pathophysiology and immunology, pharmacology, epidemiology, statistics, ethics and human behaviour and a deep understanding of principles, indications, contraindications, risks, costs and expected outcomes of diagnostic and treatment procedures.
SKILLS: Clinical skill relates to data collection such as history taking, physical examination, logical diagnostic reasoning based on the ability to apply medical knowledge to the clinical context and perform deductive reasoning from clinical data, appropriate ordering and interpretation of laboratory tests and medical procedures in specific clinical settings and formulation of a treatment plan that is evidence-based and individually tailored to patient needs Self-learning, interpersonal communication, teamwork and leadership skill empower our M.D. graduates to build up professional relationships with patients and colleagues, to work in a variety of role and settings.
Admission procedure to study in Vietnam
We will assist you to get confirm admission
1: Submit application form for desired university.
2: Submit soft copies of all academic and relevant documents.
3: Get the admission letter from the university, you have applied for.
4: After the admission confirmation letter, does procedure for immigration
5: Get the invitation letter from the Embassy
6: Apply for VISA procedure (6 and half year one time VISA)
These are the checklist of all documents required for admission procedure-
• 10th & 12th mark sheet
• 10th & 12th certificates
• Medical health certificate
• Certificate to prove date of birth
• Valid passport
• Passport size photos
• Bank statement
The six-year program is structured around three themes:
We start with basic sciences ( Biophysics, Chemistry and Biology) in year one and move to pre-clinical sciences followed by clinical sciences.
This theme will introduce professional attributes as a medical student through the medical ethics and psychology unit in year one. As you progress into year two, this theme will be embedded into all the units offered in the MD program with clear expectations required of a medical student in the academic, clinical and social settings.
Bioinformatics in year one sets the foundation of this theme with some content in the unit “ Psychology and Medical Ethics”. From year two, onwards there are units offered in the Foundations of Research stream, Evidence-based Practice in clinical units leading to a research project that is required for each student to graduate.