Articles for Medical Students
Admissions Open for MBBS at HongBang International University
HongBang International University (HIU) is one of the top private universities of Vietnam that offers MBBS courses to Indian students at affordable fees. With a wide range of courses to choose from, HIU aims to help medical students grow into confident and expert medical practitioners after completing graduation. With advanced cadaver simulation labs and clinical training at multi-specialty hospitals, students at HIU are sure to gain extensive knowledge and experience to be able to practise medicine efficiently.
What are the advantages of pursuing MBBS from HIU?
- World class infrastructure
- Indian faculties for Indian students
- International collaborations with various universities across the globe
- Easy reachability from India by a mere 3 hour flight
- North Indian as well as South Indian food made available specially for Indian students
- MBBS curriculum similar to that of India (as per MCI)
Courses at HongBang International University
The education programs at HIU include 7 faculties such as –
- Medicine (MBBS),
- Odonto – Stomatology,
- Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation,
- Medical Laboratory,
- Pharmacy and
For MBBS, the specific subjects include:
- Pathophysiology – Immunity
- Embryonic tissue
- Clinical biochemistry
- Medical microbiology
- Anatomy of disease
- Basic nursing
Indian faculties with particularly curated curricula as per MCI are followed for the convenience of Indian students.
Students participating in the internship program have the opportunity to gain experience in either the university’s own hospital or other HIU-affiliated facilities, including Thong Nhat Hospital, Tu Du Hospital, April 30 Hospital, and Children’s Hospital City. International students from all around the world are drawn to HongBang University’s medical program because of the extensive clinical exposure it offers.
One can work as a medical professional in hospitals, a professor at medical schools, or a researcher at research institutes, organisations that oversee the health sciences, as well as international organisations in the field of medicine, after graduating. If one desires to pursue postgraduate studies, there are several options available in Vietnam as well as overseas, including Masters, PhD, Resident Doctor, and Specialist levels I and II. Applying for additional studies at another university would be easy thanks to HIU’s international affiliations with other universities.
Admission Details for MBBS at HIU:
The admission process for the session beginning in March 2023 has already begun and will be closing soon in early February 2023. The admission process includes the following steps:
- Checking your eligibility
- Submitting your application form
- In case you meet the requirements, you will receive an offer letter from HIU within a few days.
- You have to accept the Offer Letter by making an acceptance deposit
- Submitting the required documents
- Accepting the invitation letter
- Applying for visa- The visa and other formalities may take around 15 working days so it is advisable to apply well in advance to avoid last minute hassles.
- Off to Vietnam
What is the fee structure for an MBBS course at HIU?
|1st Semester Fee||3,250 USD||2,60,000 INR*|
|Hostel fee per semester (6 months)||1,150 USD||92,000 INR*|
|Total Fee (per semester)||4400 USD||3,52,000 INR*|
|Total Fee (for 12 semesters)||52,800 USD||42,24,000 INR*|
*Exchange rate calculated as 1 USD = 80 INR
How to Apply for MBBS at HIU?
In case you wish to apply for MBBS at HongBang International University, Aieraa Overseas Studies is the only organisation authorised and recognised by the Vietnam Embassy in India for MBBS admissions in Vietnam.
Thus, for all admission-related assistance for MBBS admissions at HongBang International University, contact Aieraa Overseas Studies at 9940489999 or 8925093943, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org